GENERAL INFORMATION FOR CURRENT STUDENTS
General information about timetables, enrolment, units of study, degree requirements, attendence requirements, plagiarism policy, special consideration, and many other aspects of student life is given on the Faculty website under the 'Current Students' tab. Students are advised to become familiar with this information.
Information about the library is here.
UNITS OF STUDY
Most of the units below are administered by the Graduate program in Audio and Acoustics. However, students are encouraged to take electives in units administered by other programs in the Faculty.
MICROSOFT EXCEL CALCULATORS FOR AUDIO AND ACOUSTICS
OTHER SOFTWARE AND AUDIO FILES
INFORMATION ABOUT PHYSICAL RESOURCES
Other Facilities at the University of Sydney
PAST STUDENT PROJECTS
- Dissertation and Research Report abstracts
- Regular projects
- Praat - free software for sound file analysis (oriented towards speech analysis)
- Aurora - low cost software plugin for room impulse response measurement, analysis and inverse filtering
- SSUM - demonstrations of audio analysis and synthesis using Matlab
- Software from Institut fur Hortechnik + Audiologie, Oldenburg
- Australian Acoustical Society Conference, Geelong